LEGOE. recognises the importance of your privacy, and that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used.
LEGOE. also understands that supplying personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. We ensure that your personal information is handled in accordance with the Privacy Act (1998).
LEGOE. will only collect and use your personal information as set out below.
W H A T D O W E C O L L E C T
To help us identify your orders and to provide you with the best shopping experience, we collect:
- your name and contact details (e.g. address and phone number)
- some personal information for special promos and giveaways
- other information that you would like to supply to us
We collect the following information that you may be unaware of:
- the name of the domain from which you access the internet
- the date and time you access our site
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site
W H Y D O W E C O L L E C T
Personal information is collected to:
- process transactions and deliver products to you
- communicate with you
- notify you of events and special offers that may be of interest to you
- provide value-added services and offers
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- when in line with preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products
D O E S L E G O E . S H A R E M Y I N F O R M A T I O N W I T H T H I R D P A R T I E S ?
Your details given are an act of trust and LEGOE. does not sell or trade your personal information with anyone.
We may disclose information we hold with third parties for marketing purposes.
Where applicable information is shared with these third parties, they are obliged to observe the confidential nature of such information and are prohibited from using any or all of this information other than for the purpose for which it was provided. We will also disclose information when required by law.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
S E C U R I T Y
We understand that supplying personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. We have appropriate procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information. We use the industry-standard encryption systems (SSL certificates) to safeguard your personal information. This includes your name, address and credit card details.
U P D A T I N G P E R S O N A L I N F O R M A T I O N
We seek to ensure that the personal information that we collect, is accurate, up-to-date and complete. If you discover that there is an error, or if the personal information we hold about you is outdated, incomplete or irrelevant, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Y O U R R I G H T S
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you can probably do most of this through your Account)
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through your Account and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill orders we have from you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
C O O K I E S
Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
D A T A R E T E N T I O N
When you place an order through the site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
M I N O R S
This site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.
G E N E R A L
C O N T A C T U S
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have any questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail using the details below:
PO BOX 221, APOLLO BAY VICTORIA 3233, AUSTRALIA