The Bellevue Dress II is a fresh take on the classic maternity & nursing dress and now comes in timeless black - featuring a unique angled base front seam that shows a flash of leg, and a slightly lower back hem for comfort & confidence - it's the perfect length dress that you'll be sure to wear on repeat. Is it nursing friendly you ask? Well the clever angled cropped top layer double acts as 1) an elevated & unique finish; and 2) quick, easy + discreet nursing access with our highly coveted low dropped arm holes underneath. Simply lift and feed!
With comfort & versatility at the forefront of the design, the fabric on the Bellevue Dress is literally THE best. Super stretchy, super comfy and a really great weight to take you through Spring/Summer and then back again.
Please note: We have updated this style with a newer fabric. This fabric is a bit thicker than the old Bellevue Dress Fabric, which we know you will love x
As with our entire collection, this piece is also super flattering without a bump, ensuring you get longevity out of your LEGOE. pieces.
95% Cotton / 5% Elastane
A mid to light weight super stretch cotton jersey with a soft hand feel.
Fit & Details
- Runs true to size, we recommend sticking with your pre pregnancy size
- Fitted style (but not bodycon, just a comfy fitted style)
- Top cropped layer with an angled hem line
- Low arm hole drops on inner layer for quick and easy feed access (simply lift the top croped layer and nurse away in ease!)
- Angled front seam to show a flash of leg and a slightly longer back hem
- Finishes above the knee
Our pregnant model is 173cm tall and our non pregnant model is 177cm. Both are wearing a size 0.
For further sizing help, please visit our size guide here.
We are here to help with any queries you may have. Please email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org